Friday, 14 June 2013
Working with Millar Western so far…
So I have been in Alberta for one and a half
months now and have met some really good people and seen some pretty amazing
sights but I think it’s time to reflect on all of my experiences so far. When I
first started working for Millar Western I was very nervous that I wasn’t skilled
for some tasks I might have at hand because I have traveled from such a far
place from where I learned them. But Millar Western made me feel very comfortable
when I started and gave me time to allow my brain to process all the changes
and procedures I would be working with. I have been given tasks that make me
feel like I’m accomplishing something important and try to challenge you along
the way which I really enjoy. The mountains and almost everything I see up here
either walking through the forest or driving through some of roads still take
my breath away from how gorgeous the landscape and wildlife is. But even though
I’m still warming up to Alberta I do miss Ontario and all the great things we have
there but there is still so much to see here like that Badlands or the Banff
park. I’m looking forward to what the next couple of months have ahead of me
and what more experience I will gain working with Miller Western.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment