For
this blog I have created a quick video on what a culvert inspection is and a
few things we look for when we go out to do one of these inspections just click the first link below. I will be doing lots of these inspections
through the summer because I’m currently in charge of completing all the
inspections for all the roads under Millar Westerns FMP. Also I’m glad to see
all the feedback I’m getting back from the survey I put out in my last blog and
realized that you my readers are enjoying reading about the white court community
and I will put this in consideration whenmaking my next upcoming blogs. So far this past week I have been doing
culvert inspections at work but on the long weekend I went out to the rotary park
here in white court to go see some local fun and go swimming to break the heat.
This was a great way to break up the week and makes me look forward to the next
upcoming event that will be held at the rotary park. If I get some positive
feedback from this video I included here I am thinking about making a few more
of my blog post different events of my day. I also want to add that the link
below is of a manual for going out to do culvert inspections and you can watch
the video and go through the form to see some of the main points I address on
the video. Thanks for taking some time out of your busy life to read these
blogs and take my survey last week till next time viewers!
No comments:
Post a Comment