So these past two weekends have been
full of excitement. I started my first weekend by going to a rodeo I talked
about in my earlier blog. I have never been to a rodeo before and I was looking
forward all week to go to one. They had many different competitions ranging
from all ages but my two favorite competitions they held were the bull take-down
and they held a bucking competition for ages 7-10 with sheep which I thought
was adorable to watch. Each cowboy who
tried to overcome each challenge gave it their all and each of their times were
very close to each other making competition fierce between them. The rodeo was
a great experience and even if you needed something else to do just in case you
dint like the competition being held at the moment they had different carnival
rides also going on.
To end the week I went out for a
nice late night swim down at the rotary park here in town but the swim made me
wide awake and I didn’t want to just go home and doze off so I went out for a
pool game with some of my friends I made here in town. I was surprised the town
was still so alive in the late hours.



No comments:
Post a Comment