Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Background Information


I was born and raised in southern Ontario and lived most of my life in the city Peterborough. I lived there till I hit high school then moved to a small town of Havelock where I learned most of my forestry practise through a very cool program that over 3 years that taught me how to fell trees, run sawmills and work in different industries in the forestry world. After high school I worked on fire suppression units with pipe layout and planning but always wanted t go back to the forestry field and after a couple of years of doing that and being manager at a small time logging company I went to Fleming collage for two years of my life taken Forestry Tech and will be going back to take Urban forestry and hopefully going to Lake Head university. But before Urban forestry I will be working at Millar Western for a four month placement. I worked or been in many different fields in the forestry world and love to keep learning more!

No comments:

Post a Comment