Tuesday, 14 May 2013

First Weekend!!


            For my first weekend I wanted to go back to the West Edmonton Mall and explore it again.  After a long drive there I spent the day looking around and spotting out all the things I want to pick up for my friends and family back in Ontario. The day was a high of 30 degrees and I wasn’t feeling the best so I decide to leave around 4ish. I realized very soon that getting to the mall wasn’t that bad but going back home was the hard part. After two hours of being lost I finally found my way out! I ended up everywhere but where I wanted to be like at another huge mall and the zoo even. I took Sunday off for myself and just relaxed at the house. Time to get ready for another full week! Until Next Time
 
 
……

No comments:

Post a Comment