Monday, 20 May 2013

Paper work and culverts!

I spent the last few weeks in the office making up maps and going over what should be done first and where to go to get it done, but it’s been so nice outside so I got some tasks that would let me get some fresh air and see how the different inspections are done. The first task I received was to go out and remove one culvert and install four others. This task took about four days and was a lot of fun seeing the forest and getting down in dirty putting in the culverts. The other task I did was to drop off culverts to other roads and this was a little bit of a nervous task because I didn’t know the area that well and I had a trailer full of culverts for where I was going but I ended up getting to where I was going in time and everybody was proud of the work I completed in these two weeks and now hopefully will give me the opportunity to work on task like these again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment