Entry
#1
On my blog I have a video of me trying out for the Greenest Work Force internship for Millar Western. Because I’m currently writing in this blog it means I won! So I started my trip from southern Ontario all the way to Whitecourt Alberta. The trip took me three days in total and was very exhausting I left on a Tuesday morning and arrived Friday night, I will post some pictures of my travels on a later date. I arrived in Whitecourt late Friday night and Millar Western heard I was staying in my truck as I traveled to the west and didn’t want me to unpack everything late at night once I entered Whitecourt so they paid for a nice hotel for me to stay in overnight and paid for a nice warm breakfast in the morning. It was a good break from sleeping In the backseat of the truck. To help me with my travels my folks came up with me and towed the car behind them this made driving a lot more easily and safe. Once the sun came up we awaked after I nice sleep in a warm cozy bed and headed off to Millar Westerns head office to meet with the staff and acquire my keys to my apartment. I was welcomed with smiles and even my parents were brought in to talk with the staff and had the opportunity to ask some questions. After I got the keys to my apartment I unpacked my things I headed out to explore the area and get use to the town for the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment